Pieces of me

08.49 Henny Melvina 2 Comments



pieces of me



For the few past days I have been drown in my own sadness, sadness that I should have overcome and conquer. It seems that hope vanished from my world and darkness falls. A thought that have made my small steps stopped. A feeling that I should have able to control. I forgot that it is not for me to decide, it is not right for me to forced everything to be as I wanted it to be. I day dreamt to much and been living in my own plot and when things turn out bad I got disappointed. Too weak to fight and holding on. Holding on for something that are still blurry.


Sometimes I want to scream out loud, run to the highest mountain, dive in the depth of the ocean to make this sadness go away. But it just will not go away.



You Might Also Like

2 komentar:

  1. sometimes in the sadness we could have beautiful view like happiness, ONLY we must but we should be able to see it from different sides

    I'm Sorry Tingkerbell for that blurry, sadness, and disappointed... i hope i can looking you scream out loude, run to highest mountain, dive in the depth of the ocean side by side :)

    be smile Ting... Please I Hope

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Rainbow always comes out after the rain. So in every sadness there will always be happiness.

      Thank you Peter Pan. Will try my best to smile :)

      Hapus